We are Finalists!
ComDoc’s Sixtyfor60 contest is well underway! In honor of their 60th anniversary, they are giving away free copiers/printers to various organizations around the nation! To win, these organizations had to create a video explaining why they could use a new copier. NAMI Southwest Ohio pays a monthly fee to rent a copier every month – how great would it be to win one for free? We need your vote!
To vote for NAMI Southwest Ohio in the Comdoc Sixtyfor60 contest:
- View our video entry here
- Visit Comdoc’s voting page, find our video
- Give us your vote!
Let’s make this happen so that we can continue to provide resources, support and education for individuals living with mental illness and their families!
First Annual NAMI Trick or Trot 5K
Dust off your your silliest, spookiest costumes and join us for the first annual NAMI Trick or Trot 5K run on October 31, 2015 at the Lindner Family Tennis Center!
After careful consideration of the date and competition surrounding our 5K we had planned for October 3rd, we have chosen to move our race to October 31! Join us for our Halloween-themed race and you will have the opportunity to:
- Run the 5K in your silliest, spookiest Halloween costume!
- Train to run hard and fast – we will be chip timing the race!
- Raise awareness and funds for NAMI’s programs and classes!
- Bring your kids for a separate, child-friendly fun run!
- Trick or Treat with us and enjoy live music from Leaving Arcadia at the end of the race!
Hurry! The price of registration will increase on October 10!
Click here to register now!
Evening of Hope Annual Benefit 2015
“From Missionary Kid to the Supreme Court: Why I Became a Partner with NAMI!”
The Honorable Evelyn Lundberg Stratton, Retired Ohio Supreme Court Justice
Join us for an evening of friends, food and music as we celebrate excellence in mental health care in Southwest Ohio.
Wednesday, October 28, 2015
- 6:30 pm Hors d’Oeuvres and Cash Bar
- 7:00 pm Dinner and Program
- Live music performed by jazz trio, 2nd Wind
- $60 per ticket
- $600 per table of 10
- No ticket purchases available at the door.
- No physical ticket required for entry – once registration is complete, your name will appear on our list of paid attendees.
In addition to our dinner this year, we will also be having a gift basket raffle and the artwork of the late Carol J. Mathews for purchase to benefit NAMI Southwest Ohio!
Click here to register!
Family-to-Family Now Being Offered in Spanish
We’re very excited to announce that we’re offering a Spanish version of Family-to-Family this fall. The class will be facilitated by two Spanish-speaking family members and will be offered at Su Casa Hispanic Center beginning sometime in October 2015. There is no cost, but registration is required. Click here for more details and to register.
De Familia a Familia Se ofrece ahora en español
Estamos muy emocionados de anunciar la clase de Familia a Familia en español que comenzará en el otoño. La clase será dirigida por dos hispano hablantes quienes tienen un familiar con problemas mentales. El programa será ofrecido en el Centro Su Casa.
- A partir de octubre 2015
- Hora: 5:30 pm. a 8:00 pm
- No hay costo alguno
Se requiere registrarse. Clic aquí