Find Out What Alex Osborn from Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Did To Support NAMIWalks 2014 as Team Captain!March 20, 2015
Last year I captained TeamCCHMC to raise resources and awareness for NAMI. I have been working at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center as a Mental Health Specialist for about three years now. I remember seeing something online about NAMI and decided to further investigate. After inquiring about our department’s involvement in the NAMIWalk, I was more »Read More
- President Obama’s 2016 Budget: What Does It Mean for Mental Health?
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital to ask teenage ER patients new questions to reduce suicide risk
- Tanisha’s law would require mental health training for all Ohio police officers
- Talking CIT and NAMI on Capitol Hill
- Welcome to NAMI Southwest Ohio!