The essay was published in a scientific journal focusing on the study of neurology.
Many people suffer from some kind of mental illness, be it depression, bipolar syndrome, obsessive-compulsive disorder, or any number of others. These illnesses can affect anyone, no matter their background or personality—and a lot of the time, they can be difficult to detect. Robin Williams suffered from a severe form of depression that forced him to take his own life, and now his widow Susan Schneider Williams has written an essay Read More
- New resource aims to help increase awareness signs of an opiate overdose or addiction
- Blue Ash police chief shares focus on de-escalation training following deadly shootings nationwide
- Ohio launches system for those in crisis to text for help
- Ohio receives $2 million from feds for drug abuse programs
- Ohio University offers mental health services