After years of bureaucratic failure regarding its creation and implementation, a mental-health statement will now be available for professors at Ohio State to include on their course syllabi.
The University Senate voted unanimously Thursday night to pass a resolution created by USG earlier this year requesting that professors incorporate a disclaimer on OSU’s mental-health resources at the bottom of each syllabus. Including the statement will not be mandatory.
The statement will include OSU’s Counseling and Consultation Service address, phone number and website, similar Read More
- Bill could improve mental health care in Clark County, supporters say
- Mental Health and Substance Use Services: Meeting Kids Where They Are
- Advocates Worry Mental Health First Aid Skirts Serious Mental Illness
- Could celebrities’ stories destigmatize mental illness for the masses?
- Students Flood College Mental-Health Centers