Oct 11, 2019 By Michael Monks WVXU https://www.wvxu.org/post/exploring-cincinnatis-homeless-and-mental-health-challenges#stream/0
Kevin Finn, the executive director of Strategies To End Homelessness, and Debbie DeMarcus, associate vice president of Mental Health ACT, a division of Greater Cincinnati Behavioral Health Services, speak with Cincinnati Edition host Michael Monks about how their organizations’ work to provide the needed services to those who are homeless or mentally ill in the community.
They dispel the myths and explain how their programs provide outreach.Read More
- Studies link air pollution to mental health issues in children
- NAMI Releases First Free Online Class For Parents Of Children With Mental Illness
- NAMI Applauds 3-Digit Suicide Hotline Legislation
- 1 person dies by suicide every 40 seconds, WHO says — Here’s how to help those who are struggling
- Kayaking 4 A Cause: Cincinnati man kayaks the Ohio River for mental health, youth program