December 23, 2019 By Josh Ellerbrock LimaOhio.com https://www.limaohio.com/news/389087/fighting-the-stigma-of-mental-illness-suicide
LIMA — The pain comes, and Charlene Adler begins to cry as she’s reminded of the role she played in her own story.
After eight years of being clean, a cigarette passed around at a party this past week threatened to put her back where she began — before she found the help she needed, before her daughter helped focus her life, before the suicide attempts.
Her eyes redden, and she shifts uncomfortably in Read More
- Tri-State Peer Support Team aims to decrease suicide among first responders
- 6 Ways You Can Help A Loved One On Their Healing Journey
- NAMI Board Of Directors Names Daniel H. Gillison, Jr. As New Chief Executive
- Suicide rate up 45% in Ohio in last 11 years, with a sharper spike among the young
- CCHMC makes final payment of mental health initiative for schools