April 29, 2020
By Lauren Minor
CINCINNATI (FOX19) – We have spoken a lot recently about the importance of staying active and taking care of ourselves during the pandemic, not just physically, but mentally as well.
Just a few weeks ago, Governor Andy Beshear declared April in Kentucky Mental Health Awareness Month.
Michael Adams is a licensed counselor and the owner of Michael C. Adams and Associates in Florence off Houston Road.more » Read More
- FCC gives Children’s Home of Cincinnati $450K toward improving telehealth services
- What Is The Role of Activity for Mental Health?
- This Mental Health Month NAMI Spreads Message: You Are Not Alone
- Mental wellness during the coronavirus pandemic
- Coronavirus in Ohio: Mental health care expands in pandemic through telemedicine