Nov 24, 2020
By Randy Ludlow
The Columbus Dispatch
Another member of Gov. Mike DeWine’s cabinet has contracted COVID-19.
Lori Criss, director of the Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services, reported her weekend diagnosis of coronavirus in an email to her employees on Monday evening.
Criss has been featured at several of DeWine’s coronavirus news conferences to urge Ohioans to look after their mental and emotional health during the pandemic.more » Read More
- Ohio Senate approves bill prohibiting death penalty for mentally ill
- A Word to the Wise: Caregiver Take Care
- NAMI Receives Fourth Consecutive Four-Star Rating From Charity Navigator
- Ohio rolls out service to match patients with beds in psychiatric facilities
- Ohio Medicaid seeks company to oversee treatment of children with complex mental health issues