Sep 22, 2020
By Maija Zummo
September is National Suicide Awareness Month and to bring attention to this health crisis, three Ohioans — Devin Gonzales, Sam Woodward and Jacob Jones — are bicycling from Cincinnati to Cleveland starting Sept. 23 in a Ride for Hope.
The trio will bike almost 350 miles in five days to “make sure that suicide — which has impacted them personally — is not an option during this time of uncertainty surrounding COVID,”more » Read More
- National Mental Illness Week: How to manage depression, anxiety amid the COVID-19 pandemic
- Join NAMI this Mental Illness Awareness Week to Raise the Voices of Lived Experience
- 5 Things I Wish My Loved Ones Knew About Dissociation
- Parents and the Pandemic: Coping with the Stress of COVID-19
- Could the Pandemic Make Your Seasonal Depression Worse?