BATAVIA, Ohio — When John Hicks and Maggie Center get together each week, they sometimes chat over coffee, hang out at East Fork Lake or play a game of basketball.
It’s the kind of stuff any pair of friends would do.
But Hicks and Center aren’t just friends. Center is a resilience care manager for Greater Cincinnati Behavioral Health Services, and Hicks Read More
- I-Team: Lack of public mental health treatment options increasing jail populations
- How Families Can Work Together
- NAMI Applauds HHS For Removing Barriers To Treatment For People With Serious Mental Illness
- Exploring Cincinnati’s Homeless And Mental Health Challenges
- Studies link air pollution to mental health issues in children