Your support is critical to sustain NAMI’s programs. We rely on your generosity to offer our programs and services.
Because we know that mental illness, like any chronic illness, can be financially challenging to those affected by it, we offer our programs and services free of charge to participants. We can only do this through your generous giving.
NAMI of Southwest Ohio, Inc. is a 501(c)3 charitable organization.
How to Make a Gift to NAMI Southwest Ohio
Please make your check payable to NAMI Southwest Ohio.
NAMI Southwest Ohio
4055 Executive Park Drive, Suite 450
Cincinnati, OH 45241
To make an online donation, please take a moment to fill out the form below.
Please call (513) 351-3500 for credit card donations or information about the other giving opportunities listed below.
- General Donations: Made to support programs and services. Gifts of any size are appreciated.
- In-Kind Donations: Gifts of materials or professional skills.
- Memorial Gifts: Donations given in lieu of flowers.
- Honorary Gifts: To mark birthdays, weddings, retirement or other notable occasions.
- Employer Matching Gifts: Check with your employer for information on how your contribution to NAMI Southwest Ohio can be matched.
- Workplace Giving: If your employer offers a workplace giving campaign, ask how NAMI Southwest Ohio can participate.
- Donations of Appreciated Securities: Gifts of stocks, bonds, etc.
- Bequests: Include NAMI Southwest Ohio as part of your estate plan.
Kroger Community Rewards®
Use your Kroger Plus card to give to NAMI Southwest Ohio every time you shop. Follow the steps below to register your card:
- Visit https://www.kroger.com/communityrewards.
- Sign up for an account or sign in to your existing account.
- Click Edit Kroger Community Rewards information.
- Input your Kroger Plus card number or alternate ID (not necessary for existing accounts).
- Enter our NPO number 83847.
- Submit and start shopping!
Thank you for your generosity!