Good for Business
Are you concerned about mental health in your
workplace but don’t know what to do about it?
Good for Business is a good first step
Good for Business is a 50-minute presentation that helps companies understand how eliminating mental health stigma in the workplace can improve employee health and productivity.
- 18% of employees say they’ve experienced symptoms of a mental health condition in the previous month.
- Employees are reluctant to seek treatment for fear of jeopardizing their jobs, so their illness may go untreated and they may lose productivity at work.
- Employees may not personally have a mental health condition, but they may be affected by a coworker’s or loved one’s illness, which can also affect workplace productivity.
Good for Business helps employers, employees, and coworkers understand ways to help.
The presentation is given by people who have been personally affected by mental illness—their own or their loved one’s.
What Topics Are Covered by Good for Business?
Participants will learn:
- How common mental illness is.
- How to recognize symptoms of mental health conditions in themselves or a coworker.
- Why employees are reluctant to disclose a mental health condition at work.
- How to help a coworker with a mental health condition, including a coworker who mentions they may be contemplating suicide.
- What treatment options and other resources exist for workers affected by a mental health condition.
To schedule a presentation, contact us at (513) 351-3500 or email email@example.com.